Saturday, 26 May 2012

Books are........

I know my posts are a bit like buses at the moment LOL! 

I got this lovely digi image free the other day from the Digistamp Boutique it also comes with a little boy reading on top of the books. To get the image you need to join their group on Facebook.  The sentiment is from TLC. I thought the two went together really well and pefect for the challenge on Cupcake Craft Challenge - book lover. I'd also like to enter the card into Digi Doodle shop Best - Let's go spotty.
Right I am off to a Jubilee themed Ironing Party! Let you know what that is about later........

9 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is cute .. perfect for anyone doing lots of revision at the moment lol
Lisa x

Crafty Chris said...

Fantastic Lynn beautifully coloured luv the image, hope you are getting plenty of sunshine.
Chris x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Lynn, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your details are perfect. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at cupcake craft this week. Hugs, Denise x
p.s. the image is from DigiStamp Boutique x

Merry said...

That is such a wonderful image...love the sentiment and the way you have added the ribbons.

Sally H said...

How gorgeous! I may have to buy that image to make some bookmarks with!

Gaynor said...

Gorgeous card, lovely image and LO, thanks for joining our challenge at Digi Doodles Shop, hope to see you again soon, Gaynor DT xx

Liza said...

A great card, perfect for our book lover challenge. Thanks for joining us this week at CCC.

Liza x

Faye said...

This is adorable, I love your imaage choice and the cute ribbon! Thanks so much for playing at Cupcake this week. Good Luck. xx

Faith A said...

Perfect image and sentiment, love the ribbons too