Friday, 11 May 2012

Clean and Simple at Cardmadfairy digi days challenge and my DT Card

Morning everyone. I am so pleased to be able to say that I am now part of the DT for Cardmadfairy Digi Days Challenge blog. I love Jenni's images and they are such fun to work with.
The challenge this month is "Clean and Simple" and I have used "Geisha" from Cardmadfairy. I printed her in lilac and black and resized her so that it looks like a line of geishas. I've used a folded card and papers from a Kanban kit, I made the little wax seal ages ago and keep a supply for when the fancy takes me!
I do hope you will be able to join in with this fortnight's challenge. You must use a digi image but it doesn't have to be one from Cardmadfairy, but if you use one, you can enter as many times as you like, otherwise only one entry please.

8 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

This is so pretty and really elegant
Lisa x

Nikbee said...

Congratulations on your new DT post. A wonderful card - lovely colours.
Nikki x

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous, you have used my favorite Cardmadfairy image, I like the paper too.
Kevin xx

Jenni said...

I have to agree with your first commentor - such an elegant card!
Jenni x

Cheryl said...

oh gosh,Hun,this is just so elegant,just so beautiful,hugs Cherylxxxx

Merry said...

Woohoo! Congrats on the DT position. What a fantastic way you have used the image. Great card.

Shirley said...

Love the effect you have got by resizing the image and congratulations on your DT post.

Gillian said...

Hi Lynn welcome to the team! Your card is lovely I really enjoy playing about with the sizes of images too and the seal finishes it off beautifully. Hugs Gillian.