Friday, 25 May 2012

Easy Elegance

This is my second post today - please scroll down for my Cardmadfairy DT card and their digis are buy one get one free until 5 June.

I saw this card on Ann's blog and I wanted to do something similar. I actually used my craft robo to cut out my hexagons and the dress forms and hangers which were a freebie file from Shery K Designs. I used some free papers from Homemade magazine. The ladies are cut by hand from Robert Addams Art Deco Delights cdrom, I printed these whilst trying to get to grips with the craft robo when I first got it and didn't want to waste them.

I made this card for the challenge on CD Sunday - Easy Elegance.

11 comments:

sue-b said...

lovely card with lots of elegant ladies, great lay out and i think the colours are just right, thank you for joining in at CD Sunday.
sue-b Guest designer

Carol said...

What an unusual and attractive card. Very different and thank you for joining in with us at Cd Sunday.
Carol
CD Sunday DT

Cheryl said...

oh Hun,you always come up with great designs,and just love these ladies,rally classy,hugs Cherylxxxxxxxxxx

Shirley said...

I just love anything Art Deco and this is a really lovely card.

starcyl said...

Now this I do like, it's a bit different and very classy.

Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT

brenda said...

Very elegant and Chic Lynn.

Have a lovely weekend.

B x

Di said...

Stunning Lynn - you really do come up with some great ideas! Di xx

Lisa Jane said...

Ooh its wonderful.. i love the elegant ladies
Lisa x

Jocelyn said...

I like the patchwork background idea - I might borrow that, lol!
The Robert Addams ladies look very elegant.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Christine said...

Super card, not seen anything done like this before. You certainly have good idea's. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
Hugs
Christine xx
CD Sunday DT

Faith A said...

Elegant and very retro, love it