Wednesday, 16 May 2012

Flashback Friday 23 - butterflies

Over on Flashback Friday this month the challenge is to show your first card with butterflies or butterfly. I thought I had used a butterfly earlier than this which is 2010 and I began blogging in May 2009, but it seems this was the first. I had just acquired the punch you see used in the centre of the card.
Just got back from a few days away in the Cotswolds. We had lovely weather even caught the sun. When the rain came down on Monday we had just got in the car to go back to the hotel so missed getting wet.
I came home to the fabulous news that I had been picked as the April winner on the Less is More challenge blog - you can see my badge proudly displayed in the top right corner. I will  be mentioning this again, sorry, but I am so excited!

6 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

sounds like you had a nice break. LOve the colours in the card and the design.
Well done you re LIM..
Lisa x

Scrapaddict said...

Beautiful card! I too have that butterfly punch. Thanks for playing along with the Flashback Friday Challenge!

Merry said...

Sounds like a good little break. This card is great, wonderful way to highlight the papers and terrific way to add a butterfly.....so much fun delving back isn't it.

~amy~ said...

What a fabulous card....Love the blue and yellow combo! Thanks do much for playing with us at Flashback Friday!!!

Jennifer said...

Very pretty card!!! Love that butterfly punch! (=

Sisters Craft Cafe said...

Oh, this card is lovely and sweet. Thank you for playing with us at Flashback Friday :-)

----Venus