Friday, 11 May 2012

Go fly a kite

This is my second post today. Please scroll down to see my DT card for Cardmadfairy Digi Days challenge.

I won this image some time ago along with some others and decided it was time I coloured him in, as I had a bit of an inspiration what to team it with, the free papers I got the other month. I also had a snippet of clouds left so I used that. I then made a kite from some SU offcuts that had been scored to make a box but I went wrong, but I thought it looked ok for this kite.
I'd like to enter this card into these challenges:-
Divas by design - one for the boys
Crafty Catz - Happy Birthday
Crafty Cardmakers - for the boys

9 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Linby
A gorgeous and beautiful card thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
Hugs Dianne xx

Lisa Jane said...

oh he really is a cutie and the papers are perfect
Thanks for joining us at Diva's this week
Lisa x

Nikbee said...

A sweet card. I love the image.
Nikki x

Shirley said...

Lovely card Linby

brenda said...

What a super card Lynn and how effective with the kite behind the image.

Have a lovely weekend.

B x

Janette said...

Oh wow this is so cute, fab card and love the kite. Thanks for sharimng it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

Meggymay said...

An adorable image, its a great card for a lad. Thanks for joining us at CCM this time.
Yvonne

fionalawlor said...

Awww I love this card!! Such an adorable image and i really love the kite papers that you have used, so sweet :) Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers for our "For The Boys" challenge.
Fiona x

baileyrosy said...

Hi Linby, what a great card and I love how you have you have used up all of scraps. Love the fun image and that kite is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.

Marie