Tuesday, 1 May 2012

Inchy art

I've used some digital inchies I got from Zorana to make these cards. I printed them out then used layers of embossing powder to give them a crackle glaze. I love Zorana' work and am lucky enough to have one of her original paintings that I bought from her a few years ago, I've shared it on here before. On the card above I used a sentiment from Gourmet Rubber Stamps and some ribbon to link the inchies.

I'd like to enter the card into Anything goes challenge -Things with wings and Papertake Weekly challenge - anything goes.
I then used a very old stamp set to create the background for these two cards.


7 comments:

Faith A said...

Oh! I like those squares, great cards

Cheryl said...

oh Hun I just adore these cards what brilliant designs gosh they are so effective,brilliant work Hun
,bless you for playing at anything goes this week hugs Cherylxxxxx

brenda said...

Oh my Lynn, these are all beautifully elegant, like them all, but the middle one just might clinch it as my favourite.

B x

Christine L said...

Gorgeous inchie creations.... love all three!

Thanks for joining in the challenge at Anything Goes.. hope to see you again soon.

Hugs
Christine x

Ellie said...

These are gorgeous Lynn. Great use of the small stamps!

Katina said...

Brilliant inchie cards Lin.
xx

Lisa aka Myran said...

I love these CAS cards Lynn! Gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)