Sunday, 27 May 2012

Medals and monarchs

Continuing with the jubilee theme of yesterday here is my card for the challenge this month at Sir Stampalot challenge - medals and monarchs. I used a PB stamp and put glossy accents on the windows (sorry it is reflecting a bit on the photo!) I paper pieced the roof using part of the cover of a Papermania Paper pad - nothing goes to waste! I then cut out using my craft robo from vinyl a London skyline - courtesy of UK scrappers - thank you and a union jack template, I then added a free sentiment and a couple of union jack buttons.
I'd also like to enter this card into Crafters Companion challenge - here comes summer and Moving along With the times challenge - Celebrate.

11 comments:

Crafty Chris said...

fantastic Lynn the very best of british.
Chris x

Lisa Jane said...

This is fabulous .. love the skyline
Lisa x

pinky said...

I love it, great images. Thanks for joining us at Stampalot this month.
Pinky

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is so sweet, What a great card. Thanks for playing on our Celebrations Challenge this week on MAWTT, Hazelxox

Sally H said...

Fabulous card, Lynn! I love that mini! Thanks so much for joining in our Medals and Monarchs challenge at stampalot this month and good luck!

Ellie said...

What an amazing card Lynn. I love the design!!

brenda said...

What a great creation Lyn, I can see you really are enjoying the patriotic themes.

Thanks so much for joining our Medals and Monarchs theme at Stampalot this month.


B x

mustavcoffee, Gay Peplow said...

Hi again Linby, you've made some brilliant jubilee pieces, this one's fab, so many lovely details! I really love the mini, brings back so many memories LOL Gay xxx

Mau xx said...

Brilliant card for our MAWTT challenge, Thank you for sharing with us.
Hugs Mau xx

Lynne K said...

Great card. Love it! Thanks for sharing it with us at Stampalot for our Medals and Monarchs challenge, and good luck!

Lynne x

Ruth said...

A lovely card for our challenge at Sir Stampalot. Ruth :)