Wednesday, 30 May 2012

Old McDonald had a farm........

The challenge over on CD Sunday this week is "Old McDonald had a farm". I panicked at first because I felt sure I had nothing that fitted. But looking at the lovely CD rom I won from their challenge a few weeks ago I found these cuties and all the backing papers to match. They are from Simply Strolling Along by debbeescds, aren't they just so cute. I added some gingham ribbon that I thought looked "homespun" and it fits the challenge at Crafts and Me - add a ribbon.
Thanks for looking.

14 comments:

Jocelyn said...

That is just so cute. Great card. Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Nikbee said...

A lovely card. Such a sweet image.
Nikki x

Christine said...

A lovely card, the images are so cute. Good to see you using your prize CD. Thanks for joining us again at CD Sunday.
Hugs
Christine xx
CD Sunday DT

Lisa Jane said...

oh its a great image and i love the papers with the cute little sheep on!
Lisa x

Cheryl said...

oh this is just gorgeous Hun love that image,and the layout and papers,are stunning,hugs Cherylxxxxx

Shirley said...

What a sweet card, I love it.

Carol said...

Hi Linby. A great way to use your prize. I will let Debs know to come look.
Thank you for joining in with us at Cd Sunday.
Carol x
CD Sunday DT

Michelle J M said...

Such a cute card Linby, lovely images. Michelle x

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Beautiful card Lin :-) You MUST go to the Sculpture Park; really!
Anne x

starcyl said...

This is super, and yes so good to see you using your prize.
Thanks for joining us again at CD Sunday.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

A mega cute card. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday.

Wendy -x-

having a {me} day said...

WOW! This is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake. keeley

Purple Crazy said...

aahh so cute, glad you like your prize, thanks for sharing at CD Sunday, Wendy x

Mina said...

fabulous card Lunby, great image too and I love how you used the ribbon...thanks for joining in with the Crafts & Me Challenge this week
Mina xxx