Friday, 25 May 2012

Photo inspiration at Cardmadfairy Digi Days challenge

The challenge over on Cardmadfairy Digi Days Challenge this week is to use this photo below for inspiration to make your project.

For my DT card I've used three of the new Cardmadfairy digi images. The crown, union jack bunting and the cup and saucer from a larger digi. I took the crowns into MCS and altered the colour to alternate red and blue, the cup I cut away from the teapot using MCS also. I coloured the bunting with fleximarkers and added a papermania button.
I'd love to see you enter over at Cardmadfairy Digi days challenge - you have two weeks to get your entry in.
I'd like to enter this card into Papertake Weekly challenge - true colours and Charisma Card challenge - no flowers.

Buy one get one free at Cardmadfairy's Creations

To celebrate the Queen's Diamond Jubilee we are offering a buy one get one free deal from now until June 5th, just buy any image you want and in the Paypal comments box tell us which image you would like free of charge. It's a great deal - if you buy 1 image you get another one free, if you buy 5 images you will get another 5 completely free - what are you waiting for??


I had such a lot of fun with these new images from Jenni that I also made these cards too.....
 I cut the map out using my craft robo, the template is from UK scrappers.
 I cut around the digi of the crown using the craft robo, sentiment is generated by me on the PC

I used some free papers and again cut around the digi of the crown using the craft robo. The sentiment is from TLC and printed and cut out using half a nestie.
This one uses some of the other digis Jenni has in the Cardmadfairy shop.

7 comments:

Ann said...

Oh Lynn aren't these great! I love the teapot and bunting one the best I think. The red and blue theme looks so good with lots of white. Some great designs here.

Cat's sCrap said...

What a creativity ! So british ! I like ! Congratulations !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Cheryl said...

oh gosh Hun,each and every one,is amazing just love these all to bits,especially the tea pot,hugs Cherylxxxxxxx

Vicky Hayes said...

These are fabulous Linby! My particular favourite is the Queen for a day one with the crown background and the larger popped up crown. Just stunning! Vicky x

Nikbee said...

Fantastic cards. I love the crown.
Nikki x

Jenni said...

Love them all Lynn!! Thanks so much for playing along with this week's challenge at Charisma. :o)
Jenni x

Faith A said...

WOW these are fabulous