Saturday, 19 May 2012

Tickled Pink

I had the Debbie Moore CD Pretty in Pink for a while now and thought I should investigate what is on there. This is the result, the card actually has the same background front and back, you print it and then cut around it. I did this all wrong, because I printed it, cut it out, decided the paper was too thin and then stuck it to card and cut around it all over again - lesson learnt!
The back of the card.

The image is a digi from Tickled Pink, I just love their stamps and so the challenge over on Divas by design - Tickled Pink, prompted me to print and colour her in. The sentiment is from TLC and to add a touch of sparkle required by Cute Card Thursday challenge, I mounted it onto a punched piece of pink glitter paper. As the card is not square it also fits with the theme on Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT challenge - not square. Lastly because I had never made a card like this before it fits in with the challenge on Delicious Doodles challenge - Try something new.

5 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow those papers are fabulous Lynn and perfect with that image .. WARNING ... you will be hooked on those cute circular cards before you know it lol!
Thanks for joining us at Diva's and LCI this week
Lisa x

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

she's beautiful and you did great. way better than i ever could for sure!

hugs :)

Diane's Card Designs said...

Gorgeous image and love those backing papers. Thanks for joining us at LCI Challenge this fortnight.
Diane xx

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

A cute image set off really well with that BP. Love the touch of black in that pink. Thanks for sharing this with us at Delicious Doodles' "try something new" challenge

Faith A said...

Gorgeous image and I love how you have done this card, double work or no :)