Friday, 22 June 2012

Girly challenge at Cardmadfairy

Our challenge over at Cardmadfairy Digi Days Challenge is "girly". For my DT card I have used "all dressed up" one of my favourites from Jenni's fab digi images. I coloured her using promarkers to match the  Pink Petticoat papers which were free with a mag and two strips of a snippet which I punched. The sentiment is from TLC. I dusted a little TH worn lipstick around the card and then to make it really girly I added some lace and glitter to her dress, a little bling in her hair.
Do come and join us for this challenge, I love seeing girly cards, just remember you must use a digi image to enter.
I'd like to enter this card into
  Crafts and Me challenge - anything goes
 Bunny Zoe Crafts challenge- girls girls girls
Crafty calender challenge - flowers in bloom
Crafty Catz challenge - pastels
Passion for Promarkers - glitter and pastels

9 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

This is so pretty . Love the paper piecing and the fab sentiment
Lisa x

Annie said...

I've just been checking out your latest cards Lynn. What a fab lot you've been making. All so different but all so lovely too :-)
Hugs,
A x

Nikbee said...

A beautiful card. I love the papers.
Nikki x

Laura said...

Really pretty card! Love the lace.
Laura xx

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Lovely, pretty card Lin :-)
Anne x

Merry said...

You have used Jeni's image beautifully...the colours are perfect with the background paper.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Linby
A fabulous and wonderful card thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
Hugs Dianne xx

DT Member

Janette said...

Hi Linby,
What a fab card, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

lis-m said...

Sweet card.. love the papers....thanks for joining us over at PfP this week. Hugs x