Tuesday, 5 June 2012

Itty bitty snippets

Nice and simple snippet card from me this week. I used a digi image and sentiment from a firm no longer trading called digisparkle. I then used a snippet from my box and punched out three shapes using two of the SU itty bitty punches and the heart punch. Add a little bit of bling into each of the negative spaces, after stamping in white craft ink the corresponding stamp. Then I put the positives at the top of the card.
Right skipping off to the playground at Pixie's Crafty Snippet's challenge #23 with this now.

14 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh the little shoes are so cute . love it
Lisa x

Nikbee said...

A fab card. I love the shoes.
Nikki x

Sally H said...

Fabulous! Love everything about it! Another sentiment you could use with that image is 'Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!'

Mrs A. said...

Love how you have worked with the negative ad positives on this card. Hugs Mrs A.

Shirley said...

Lovely - anything with shoes is a hit with me !

Irene said...

A brilliant card, I love the little shoes.
luv
irene
xxxx

Stephanie said...

Adorable card - I'm very guilty of acting my shoe size at times lol BTW, your patriotic cards below are FABULOUS - some of the best I've seen :) x

Stephanie said...

Adorable card - I'm very guilty of acting my shoe size at times lol BTW, your patriotic cards below are FABULOUS - some of the best I've seen :) x

Faith A said...

What a fabulous card, love those sandals

Di said...

Great card! Sorry I missed this during the week - it's fabulous - just writing the roll call here. Love how ou used the positives and negatives - great touch! Di xx

Bernie said...

Oooo great card Linby! I agree the using the negative and positives on this card is brilliant!
Hugs

Kathleen said...

Fabulous use of snippets, wore some shoes very similar this week, feet got wet through. Great card, love it,

Kath x

Samantha Elliott said...

Love the shoes and sentiment!! Very good to use the snippets made from the snippets! Good girl!

Amanda said...

Great card and love the saying, it is one we used to use all the time and is so true too. Hugs, Amanda x