Sunday, 3 June 2012

My favourite things - Penny Black & More @ Allsorts

Aren't Penny Black great, they made a set of stamps especially for me! Well, that's how it feels, because this set of stamps just sums up perfectly all my favourite things - fashion, shoes, handbags, cocktails, and convertibles. As soon as I saw them I realised I had to have them. They are also perfect for the challenge we have this month over on Penny Black & More @ Allsorts which this month is "All my favourite things".

For my DT card I've stamped the images and then coloured them with promarkers and fleximarkers, adding a little embossed panel to the side section before punching out the smaller detail stamps. I added a little glitter to the pink dress around the collar and to the windscreen of the car.

Please do come over and have a look at the lovely cards my teamies have created - I'd love to see your favourite things too, you have a whole month to enter with some fab prizes on offer. Just remember we don't accept any digi images.

14 comments:

Cheryl said...

oh how,cool is this Hun,what a brilliant stepper card,just love those images,and love how you have,placed the accessories on the side,perfect hugs Cherylxxxx

Di said...

Brilliant card Linby - my favourite things too. Guess I'll have to think of my next best favourite things for the challenge :) Does anyone do stamps of G & T's? ;)

Di xx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

A fabulous stepper card Linby - love the girly theme and the colours.
Sylvia x

Lisa Jane said...

oh i love the design of the card and the way the images pop against the white background
Have a lovely day
Lisa x

Ellie said...

Stunning card Lynn. Love the different card fold you used here, perfect to show off all those gorgeous stamps!

Faith A said...

A great stepper card, love the stamps and how you have put them all together

Nikbee said...

A fantastic card. The stamps are fab.
Nikki x

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Lynn - so classy and the colour combination is very pretty, take care x Susan x

Shirley said...

Beautiful card and the colours look lovely.

Tracy said...

Hi Lynn,
I love your favourite things, This is a gorgeous creation and love the images used too.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

snailzpace said...

hi lynn, i love the shaped card and your images are lovely; such pretty colours. and your farm card is adorable.
linda

Leikkaan Mervi said...

fabulous images, great design,
love your gorgeous card;-))m

Katina said...

Oh wow!! Fabulous girlie card Lin! Love those stamps!
xx

Merry said...

Beautiful card.....great way to display these images on a side step card.