Sunday, 24 June 2012

Retro Diva

When I saw the challenge at I Love ProMarkers was 1950s I knew I would be playing! I got my MCS Fabulous 50s cdrom out and printed the background, sentiment and superimposed a tag onto the tv screeen, by scaling down and recolouring to match my digi image, which I printed out and coloured with ProMarkers. I added a little glitter, after all she is a Diva!
I'd also like to enter it into the challenge at

Ladybug Crafts ink TLT Challenge - double trouble
Bunny Zoe Challenge - girls girls girls

8 comments:

Cheryl said...

oh this is one,super image Hun,love the colours and love that super TV hugs Cherylxx

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is fabulous - love the 50's scene
Lisa x

brenda said...

What a really great theme Lynn and you have really captured the era perfectly.

B x

My name is Wynneth said...

Smashing card Lynn, how clever of you to scale down the digi to add to the retro TV screen - brilliant ! Thanks for playing along with us on I Love Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x

Karen said...

Lovely Lynn, love her dress, wish I was a teenager in the 50's! Thanks for joining us at I ♥ proMarkers.
xx

Lorraine said...

Great 1950's card. Fab image and colours. Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ Promarkers
Lorraine x

DesignerDiva said...

Love your fab retro scene Linby - very cute
Thanks for joining the Ladybugs at LCI this week for our Double Trouble and good luck with the challenge
Hugs Laurie x

Diane's Card Designs said...

Fabulous image and the background scene is perfect. Thanks for joining us at LCI Challenge this fortnight.
Diane xx