Friday, 29 June 2012

Sporty and patriotic

Sorry I haven't been around commenting the last few days but I have been hit by a viral bug, really knocked me out. I did manage to get out today and see the olypmic torch pass very close to where I live. I had a perfect view as you can see then a policeman decided to stand right in front of me! Luckily a chap next to me asked if he could "move along" so to speak!
and a nice link to my card! Simon Says stamp challenge want to see sporty and or patriotic cards, now mine is patriotic just not for USA (they didn't specify the country LOL!). I've used digis from Pink Petticoat, Digi my World and the Digistamp boutique. I cut circles for the olypmpic rings with nesties and then stamped one of the London Penny Black images but masked off the usual "underground" wording and substituted it for part of the "I love London" stamp in the set.
I'd also like to enter it into the Penny Black Saturday challenge - banners, bunting or flags.

3 comments:

brenda said...

Great Olympic themed card Lynn, how imaginative to stamp into the circles like that.

Hope you feel better real soon.

B x

Sarah J. Moerman said...

Fabulous card! Love how you combined the sports and patriotic themes! That's awesome that you got to see the torch! Hope you feel better. Thanks for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

kath said...

flying the flag lynn with your gorgeous olympic theme card...hope you are feeling better...thanks for joining in the fun at penny black saturday...hugs kath xxx