Friday, 13 July 2012

Best of British inside and out


Well I am still off work and now diagnosed that my vertigo has come back - so it has taken effort on and off this week to make this one simple card. But, I am getting better, starting to notice dust, and that I have been leaving and not noticing the last couple of weeks! I mentioned in my last post how tired I was and the lovely Loli said she thought it was the tablets and it was, so I got them changed so not been as sleepy this week. Although this morning I could not get back to sleep and was up at 5am by 9.30 I felt the day was over!

For this card I've used the Docrafts cdrom Best of British, printed out the letters and decoupaged them and the beer glasses come from one of their other cdroms Forever Friends retro collection (I think it is days since I printed it out now!). I've also decorated the inside of the card using more of the same elements. I've used some retired SU cardstock for the base. The card is for a postman I know, hopefully he will see the funny side and not think coals to Newcastle LOL!
I'd like to enter the card into CD Sunday challenge - Best of British and Digital Tuesday challenge - inside and out.

11 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

What a lovely card, love the image
Hope you soon feel better
Margaret

sue-b said...

Hi linby, thank you for posting your lovely card to us here at CD Sunday, it sounds like you have really been put through the mill of late and i do you pick up soon. hugs
sue-b
CD Sunday DT

Jocelyn said...

Great card - I especially like the added pints of beer! Hope you feel better soon.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Lisa Jane said...

LOve the personalised card .. so cute!
Hope you feel a lot better soon
Lisa x

Katina said...

Gorgeous card Lin - I love FF. Hope you're feeling better soon.
xx

Claire said...

Fab card, perfect for a postman, I'm sure he'll love it. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week
Claire (GDT) xx

Merry said...

Wonderful card. Sorry to hear you are not feeling so great wishing you a speedy recovery.

Shirley said...

A lovely card, got me wondering if it could be adapted for a Christmas card. Do hope you are fully recovered soon.

starcyl said...

What a great image and you have done well to get this made hile you are feeling so unwell.
Many thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week and hope you feel better soon.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT

Cazro said...

Such a lovely card, fits the theme of Best of British perfectly. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday challenges. Caz

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Hi Lin, sorry to hear you're not too well, hope things improve soon. Fabby card, very apt for the theme :-)
Anne x