Friday, 20 July 2012

Christmas in July

Today sees the new challenge on Cardmadfairy digi days which this time is Christmas in July. The weather here has been so awful it seems to fit better than the last Summertime challenge LOL! We even had hailstones the other day.
I've used Winter Jessica from Cardmadfairy digis colouring her with promarkers then adding glitter to her collar and hat. I've teamed her with papers from the Papermania collection - Enchanted. The black and white is actually vellum and then some silver embossed card from Hunkydory along the edge and for the stopper which is cut with a blossom nestie. I then added an Anna Griffin embellishment to finish the stopper. Finally I added a silver transparent sticker and some snowflakes. I can't wait to see what cards you make, just look at the rest of my teamies creations to get you in the mood!
I'd also like to enter my card into the Christmas challenge at Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT and the Christmas in July challenge at Creatalicious.

3 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Beautiful card - love the colours and her sparkly fur collar
Thanks for joining us at LCI this month
Lisa x

brenda said...

Hello Lynn,

Your card had a lovely crisp wintry feel to it and the image stands out beautifully against a blue background.

Hope you're feeling better this week, have a lovely weekend.

B X

Cheryl said...

oh Hun this is one super image and one really effective layout hugs Cherylxxxxxx