Wednesday, 18 July 2012

LIM week 76 - 3 of anything on one layer

I didn't think I was going to make the Less is More Challenge this week as I still have vertigo and although I have had some good days I have also had some c**p ones too. I did a card earlier in the week but it was not up to even showing, this one however I am pleased with. I used stamps from Creative Expressions and the Ltd edition Spring TH inks. I thought if TH put these three colours together, why not save heartache and just go with it - I'm glad I did. I stamped the sentiment in the Peacock feathers as the flower but blotted it first so the colour was less intense. I also sprayed some "spray and shine" just over the flowers.

7 comments:

Jane Willis said...

Sorry to hear the vertigo is still affecting you, but despite that you've made a gorgeous card. And that sentiment is perfect for a LIM card!

Jane

Chrissie said...

This is great Linby!
I'm sorry you're suffering with vertigo, have you tried the Epley manoeuvre... you can see it demonstrated on You Tube! It worked for me.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Shirley said...

Sorry you're still not feeling well but your card looks great.

Inkyfingers said...

Oh Lynn you must be getting so fed up by now. I hope it clears up soon. Love your soft and pretty card. Great colours.

Lisa Jane said...

sorry you are still suffering .. fingers crossed it passes soon.LOve the gorgeous colours and flowers in your card
Lisa x

Ellie said...

Hope you get to feel better soon Lynn! Your card is beautiful, I love the color combo. A really pretty sentiment too!

Kathyk said...

I'm sorry to hear that you are suffering with vertigo as I know from experience how unpleasant it is.

Fab card though

Feel better soon

Kathyk