Friday, 6 July 2012

Summertime at Cardmadfairy


The theme for Cardmadfairy Digi days challenge is "Summertime". Now I have been optimistic and portrayed the summer we would all like - i.e. no rain! Maybe by putting that sun behind the tree I jinxed the weather LOL!
I have used for my DT card Sally from the Cardmadfairy Digi store, colouring her with promakers, and for the background the new Studio 12 cdrom Picknix - heavenly garden. The DP and ribbon were a freebie with a magazine.
Unfortunately I am still suffering with the viral bug which has exacerbated my usually dormant vertigo. But I would love to see your summertime cards, after all it may be the only summer I get to see!, just remember to use a digi.
I'd also like to enter the card into the challenge at Crafty Sentiments - "summertime" and "here comes summer at Totally Paper Crafts challenge.

10 comments:

brenda said...

'No rain' Lynn ? If only, the only happy people around here today are the dicks, it's been throwing it down all night and shows no sigh of stopping.

At least your pretty card brightens the day.

B x

Cheryl said...

oh this is gorgeous love that image and that is one super layout hugs Cherylxxxx

Nikbee said...

A lovely card. At least we can dream of some sun.
Nikki x

Lisa Jane said...

oh i love the little window scene and that cute strawberry paper
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week
Take Care
Lisa x

Sara H said...

Your card is super cute! Love the window and your coloring is fantastic!!!
Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs challenge this week and good luck with the draw!

Katina said...

So many gorgeous cards since my last visit Linby! Love this one and your retro diva one. Your LIM one is very clever.
xxx

pinky said...

Perfectly sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.
Pinky

Jac said...

Totally adorable, love the window scene, fingers crossed we will see some summer soon! thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week.

Ann said...

Cute - love that little strawberry "pelmet". I'm still here Lynn - sorry I haven't managed to visit lately.

Craftyanny said...

Cute as a button. Love the little scene you've created.
Thanks for playing along with Totally Papercrafts.
Anne x