Tuesday, 28 August 2012

All laced up

I saw Sue Wilson do this lacing technique between two spellbinder dies the other day. She used a sentiment as the focal point, but I thought it would look good with one of her corset stamps, and so this is the result. The background I made by inking with TH peacock feathers ink and then stamped the peacock feather from the same corset set, I then ran it through a trellis embossing folder.
I'd like to enter this card into Crafty Catz Weekly challenge - Ribbons and bows and Anything goes Challenge - make your own background.

5 comments:

MaryT said...

Lynn this is really cute! I will try and write to you soon.

Mary Louise

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous.Thanks for sharing with us at Anything Goes.xxx

sassy said...

ooo la la ..fab creation so cute thanks for sharing it with us at CRAFTY CATZ...hugs sassyxx

Katina said...

Ooh la, la!! Fabulous Lin!
x

Sally H said...

Wow, Lynn! that is stunning! Love it!