Thursday, 23 August 2012

Cute Christmas


The challenge on CD Sunday this week is Cute Christmas. I've used some ancient backing paper and then some Hunkydory embossed card  - which I got last year and still don't want to use, but needs must!
The image is from  the "Snow much fun" cd rom featuring the work of Margaret Sherry which was free with a mag last year. I added a ticket tag brushed with some TH Ltd edition Christmas inks and a strip of ribbon and bow. Finally a light sprinkle of diamond dazzles on the edge of the bow and the lights for the tree. You can't see it but it is also over the Christmas wording.

10 comments:

Jane Willis said...

Love it! I have loads of CDs and forget to use them so I must have a loo at this challenge

Penni said...

Great card Lynn - I really must get some Christmas cards made !!!!

Hugs
Penni
x

Christine said...

This is a lovely card. Such a super image. Love the glitter. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
Christine x
CD Sunday DT

sue-b said...

i love your ancient paper and embossed card, lovely layout and cute image, just right for us at CD Sunday this week, thank you for taking part.
sue-b xx
CD Sunday DT

Beryl said...

Super card and a lovely cute image. I don't envy you having to say goodbye to that yummy Hunkydory card.
Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday.
Beryl xx
CD Sunday DT

Michelle J M said...

This is such a fun card. Margaret Sherry images are always so so cute! Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday. Michelle x GDT

Ellie said...

How very cute!! I love this image. The papers are gorgeous and what a great sketch too.

starcyl said...

I love this image and didn't know they were available on cd.
It's a good feeling when we use up some older things along with the newer and this all works so well together.
Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT

Jocelyn said...

Really cute characters and a lovely card. I think we all find it hard at times to cut into precious cardstock :-)
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Di said...

Great card and I love the image Lynn! Di xx