Friday, 3 August 2012

Digi Floral at Cardmadfairy challenge


The challenge on Cardmadfairy is to use a digi floral stamp. I loved working with the sheet of floral stamps (which you can buy here) from Jenni so much I ended up making two cards. I cut all the flowers by hand, but later realised I could have cut them with my silhouette - doh!
The first one I thought looked like the flowers were tumbling down a trellis, as I used the trellis embossing folder for the background. The second one is another embossing folder and this time I used the flowers to build a bloom onto the top of the leaf vine.
I do hope you will be able to join us in this challenge and I look forward to seeing what you make with your floral digi stamps.

4 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh i love the cascading flowers... so pretty - and you must have lots of patience cutting out all those flowers
Lisa x
ps.. have you seen this new challenge = http://heckofachallenge.blogspot.co.uk

brenda said...

To really affected cards Lynn, hard to choose a favourite but I think the flowers on the first one against the trellis the wonderful idea.

B x

cheryl Baker said...

oh these are both so beautiful Hun,love the flowers,just gorgeous hugs Cherylxxxxxxx

Laura said...

Those are some gorgeous flowers hun!! Really beautiful card.
Laura xx