Friday, 31 August 2012

I couldn't resist!

You may have seen a card I did a few weeks ago using the wax resist technique and an embossing folder. Well I had some good advice on using different card and maybe getting different wax paper, and I am much happier with the results I got. In fact I have used this on a couple of cards you will see in later posts, as I can't resist doing this magical technique.
For this card I used it on the two panels and on the nestie. The seam binding is a more subtle colour than in the picture, but I can't get it any better! The stamp is from Gala event by creative expressions and the sentiment is from SU. I've used my new latice die for the background.
I'd like to enter this card into Simon Says Stamp challenge - anything goes and Crafty Catz weekly challenge - 3-2-1.

7 comments:

Sally H said...

Wow, Lynn! That is gorgeous! You have got the effect beautifully. Gorgeous Dies too. A stunning card. Hope you are feeling better and being driven to work is improving!

Gay Peplow said...

WOW fabulous card!! Such a lot of pretty pink :0) Have a lovely weekend,Gay

sassy said...

what a superb card loving the colours so sweet..thanks for joining us over at Crafty catz this week hugs assyx

Katina said...

So elegant and beautiful!
xx

Jingle said...

This is so pretty! I love the sprays coming from the bow!

Jingle said...

Oh! Forgot to say Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Joy said...

Look at all that pink goodness, gorgeous.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog