Tuesday, 18 September 2012

Autumn

I'e been playing with my artists spackle and a mask of an acorn and this is the result. I've brushed over the spackle with adirondack inks and then added a copper gleam to the acorn itself. I've used on of the new spellbinders labels 28 to cut around it and then a freebie paper for the backing nestie. I used a leaf stamp to decorate the background. I'd like to enter it into the C.R.A.F.T challenge 172 -autumn
Off to watch The great British Bake Off now - had to post this card as the challenge is about to finish and I was determined to get the image onto a card as I did it days ago!

3 comments:

Sue said...

What a gorgeous card, Linby. Very creative and such a great effect. Sue.x

linda said...

a gorgeous fall card!

Sheryl said...

Fab card- just love that paper. Love the colours.
Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week.
Good luck Sheryl xx