Saturday, 15 September 2012

LIM week 85 - Oval

When I saw the challenge on Less is More this week was to include an oval, I thought straight away of the new spellbinders tags. I've used one of the tags from Fancy Framed Tags One. Then browsing Pinterest I saw this silhouette image, which I loved immediately and wanted to use. So a plan formed and this is the coming together of it with a piece of a paper pad I bought the other week. The sentiment is from an Anna Griffin set. I've lightly sponged through the die before removing the card with Memento London Fog ink.

I just found this LOL!

17 comments:

Loli said...

Hola Linn, gorgeous card, i love your tag and the image is great, your paper strip with the tag and the image remind me a bookmark, beautiful work!
Now i'm going to sleep, hugs from Palma and have a nice week, Ooh la la!!!

Chrissie said...

This is super Linby, I love the sentiment you found too... It's SO true.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Less is More

Fluffles said...

A simply beautiful card, Jx

GinaA said...

Fab ribbon effect love the silhouette.

Kathyk said...

Fabulous card - so elegant

Kathyk

Lisa Jane said...

what a beautiful card .. love that oval frame .. and that sentiment is so very true!
Lisa x

Lynne said...

Terrific card Lynn. I almost used a banner on mine this week but it wouldn`t have been as glamorous as yours.
Love the Spellbinders die too.
Lynne xxx

Sue said...

Lovely card, Lynn. The silhouette is super. Sue x

Mandi said...

Superb card Lynn
So striking, love the silhouette
Thanks very much
mandi LIM

Rosemary said...

what a beautiful card, lynn!! love that silhouette!!

Linda said...

Beautiful card, really pretty silhouette stamp and the sentiment is so true. Great job! xx

Aileen said...

Your oval silhouette looks so classy on the ribbon banner. x

Esther said...

Lovely LIM card - gorgeous die and image, and love that sentiment. Esther xx

Bonnie said...

This is wonderful! I love this silhouette and the banner is perfect!

Suzi B said...

So elegant Linby, love the sentiment!
suzi b x

Susan said...

Gorgeous silhouette! Love the tag it's on too! I think I must need to get that quote...SO me!! LOL!

Inkyfingers said...

I love that paper Lynn, and the ribbon strips really set the silhouette panel off. Great sentiment.