Tuesday, 18 September 2012

Mid month reminder for Penny Black & More





Just a little reminder about our challenge over on Penny Black & More at Allsorts, which this month the theme is early Christmas makes. I made this card with a PB I was lucky enough to get half price the other week! It's called Crystal Wreath, I embossed it and then used a Paual Pascal sentiment embossed in the centre. I mounted it with some new papers I got at the same time as the stamp and then some ribbon I have had for ages.
I'd like to enter this card in to the Challenge on Creative Inspirations - colour scheme.

7 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

ooh its a gorgeous wreath... so pretty
Lisa x

Sue said...

A lovely card, Lynn The stamp is beautiful. Sue x

Tracy said...

Wonderful snowflake stamping and fabulous creation.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Katina said...

Gorgeous!
x

linda said...

such a pretty wreath and half price is a great bargain! love the colours and striped borders.

Leikkaan Mervi said...

hi, fabulous and stylish card;-))m

Faith A said...

Fabulous card deservedly won with your challenge at Creative Inspirations Congratulations.