Thursday, 13 September 2012

So trendy - vintage style!

The challenge on Simon Says Stamp is to use one of the following "trendy" items. So I have chosen hexagons as I already had these cut out and left over from a previous project. I used an embossing folder for the background and then brushed with TH inks. The other elements are from an SVG file.
I can't believe it is Thursday already. I have got this week off and have achieved a lot, (sorting things out, clearing out etc), but not much crafting - boo hoo.

8 comments:

Cheryl said...

oh love this hun one super effective layout hugs Cherylxxxx

Twiglet said...

I love this one!! Hope you are enjoying your week off. x Jo

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Beautiful card! I love how all of the pieces come together! And the deckled edge is a great touch!

Thanks for sharing with Simon Says Stamp!
-Liz

Sue said...

Pretty card. Enjoy your week off! Sue x

Lynne said...

Love this one Lynn. I really need those hexagon dies and that EF. More for the wish list:-(
I can`t believe it`s thursday either. Haven`t got half and a quarter done that I wanted to.
Lynne xxx

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is gorgeous .. it reminds me of a patchwork quilt i helped a friends mum make when i was younger.
I have been cleaning out my daughters room today and ache everywhere now lol
Lisa x

Ann said...

Great card - I always love stitchy papercrafting projects. That embossing folder is fab. This will be perfect for a sewing friend.

You lucky thing going to Paris - I still hope to get there one day. Thanks for showing us your photies.

Mandy said...

Linby your card is absolutely gorgeous, fabulous design, such cute die cuts & I love the embossing folder you've used.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx