Sunday, 7 October 2012

Animal Magic at Penny Black & More @ Allsorts

Our theme over at Penny Black & More @ Allsorts this month is "Animal Magic".  I think it is pretty magical that these two mice can use a toaster LOL! They are from the " micey day" set 30-028. I used a new Celtic die from Tonic, not seen a pattern on a die like this before and I really like it.. I used it to cut the image and then cut again from patterned paper, but removed the inner circle. I've also used some washi tape which is the black spotted border. The sentiment tag is a spellbinder tag but I cut off the fancy bits to make it more manly!
Thanks for looking and do join us with our challenge this month, my teamies have made some beautiful cards for you to look at.

10 comments:

brenda said...

The Celtic die and TH clock work very well together and I agree how magical mice can use a toaster !

The great DT piece Lynne, enjoy your Sunday.

B x

Ann said...

Oooo I just want to run my hand over this gorgeously textured card. Love that celtic die - perfect for adding a bit of Welshness to my projects! I'll have to look out for one. Thanks for the inspiration Lynn!

Ellie said...

What a cute card Lynn. I love all those layered circles that you used, and that stamp is darling! I have that set too, and can't believe I haven't used this stamp out of it yet.

Lisa Jane said...

awww - so cute and love the die
Lisa x

Katina said...

Lol, yes, very clever mice! Fab card Lin.
xx

susiestacey said...

Hi Lynn, lovely card and such a cute stamp - just hope they are not waiting with my egg in the morning lol. Take care x Susan x

Tracy said...

Lynne this is so cute, love your choice of image.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Shirley said...

This is such a fun card Lynn. I like the way you have layered the die cuts it gives great dimension to your card. love the colour combo and also the cute image.

Shirley

Debbie Vidler said...

Such a fun card love those penny black mice they are just so cute love the die cuts as well really add that something extra to your card
Debbie
x

linda said...

hi lynn, i have this stamp set and also used it for a masculine card. i love all the dies and texture on yours and that clock is really tempting me - cute card!
linda