Wednesday, 3 October 2012

It's a sign!

I  bought this mask in the summer and had all sorts of ideas for it, which have now deserted me! So I simple placed it onto an 8x8 card and spritzed ink through it. I used a fiskars sentiment stamp for the sign. The butterfly is one I cut with a die from Brenda and unfortunately it didn't quite cut through all of the card. But I decided with some C&C iridescent spray it looked ok with those bits left in. This was after I tried to cut them out with a craft knife......
I'd like to enter this card into Papertake Weekly challenge - anything goes theme, and Crafts and Me challenge- My Sentiments Exactly

5 comments:

Sue said...

Very pretty! Sue x

brenda said...

Gorgeous Lynn, like what you've done with the mask.

Do you want me to cut some more of those butterflies for you - also got a smaller version as well ?

B x

Merry said...

Love the way you have used the mask...this is a wonderful card and terrific sentiment.

Rose said...

Linby, your masked sign and delicate butterfly look fabulous on this sweet card. So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Stamps' digi team's "My Sentiments Exactly!" challenge. Hugz, ~ Rose

Mona Eidhammer said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for playing with us at Crafts and Me. Hugs...Mona