Sunday, 7 October 2012

Penny Black sketch

Yesterday was World Card Making day and the Penny Black blog had some challenges. One of which was to use this sketch.

This is the card I came up with using my newly acquired A4 spellbinder m-bossibilities folder and part of the new spellbinders marvellous squares. I think they might just be my fav dies at the moment.I used some SU cardstock and then lightly inked over the embossing with memento inkpad Paris Dusk.

I'd also like to enter the card into Divas by Design who want to see "texture" for their challenge.

5 comments:

Merry said...

This is beautiful...love the embossing and how clever to use the square die like that.

Lisa Jane said...

ooh this is fabulous .. love the envelope design and the cute wee mice
Thanks for joining us at Diva's
Lisa x

Cheryl said...

oh this is stunning hun just love the embossing,and the design is just brilliant love the colours too hugs Cherylxxx

Victoria said...

gorgeous card Lynn, love the shade of purple and those lil' meeces are too cute.

Hope you ar OK and S doing well? Heard he hasn't been to good recently - hugest of hugs
Victoria
xx

Sally H said...

How cute is that! I love it! Those dies are gorgeous!