Monday, 1 October 2012

The Strongman

I've used The Strongman by Mo Manning for this card and coloured with promarkers. I've used labels 28 - but omitted the bottom part and then fancy tags 2 but cut off the fancy filigree bits to make it more male friendly! Faith had used it and I just loved the image so I went and got it too for the OH birthday coming up.

I'd like to enter the card into these challenges:-
Charisma Cardz challenge - Something for the guys
I Love Promarkers challenge - A male theme


8 comments:

Faith A said...

Linby I love how you have done this and your colouring is fabulous, as for the comment on my card, that yours is anaemic, my chappie had been sunbathing AND had a fake tan! LOL

Nikbee said...

A fab card. I love the image.
Nikki x

Sally H said...

Just Brilliant! I love it!

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh this is great fun!

Cat's sCrap said...

Funny card. I like ! Everything in simplicity ! Bravo ! Great job !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Card this week and good luck !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

WeirdCat said...

Great male card, I like the design, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

jenny said...

Fab male card! I love that image :)
Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers x

Jenny x

Bubbles said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.
Joanne x