Tuesday, 30 October 2012

Time for tea

This is a card I made for my colleague at work for her birthday. When the going gets tough we often cry "time for tea" so I thought it was fitting for her. the image is from sugar nellie and the sentiment is from a Fee J Designs CD rom called fittingly "time for tea"!.
I'd like to enter this card into the challenge on Anything Goes challenge which this week is "anything goes".

Well I made all my cakes for the Halloween Cake Bake sale at work tomorrow in aid of MacMillian. I must admit I got a bit fed up decorating the gingerbread mummies, so some turned into ghosts which was much quicker! Here's a few of them.....
Spider cakes...
and cake pops - my first attempt and they didn't rise into balls, but they taste ok.

6 comments:

Sally H said...

A gorgeous card and your cakes look amazing! Love the mummies and ghosts!

Paula Gale said...

what a yummy post to come and visit you on. Long time no see. Hope you are OK and all is well with you. We are long overdue a catch up aren't we?

Those spiderbuns looks colourful anf too funny about the mummy cakes taking too long - so they turned into ghosts... what are you like? lol.

Hope the cake sale goes well and raises a nice amount for a worthy cause. Hope you don't poison anyone lol...

big hugs

Paula x x x

Tamara Morton said...

Hi there, Beautiful project this week, thank you for joining in our challenge "Anything goes" at Anything Goes Challenge Blog
Hugs
Tamara

Jules said...

Hi Linby

Yep, the perfect card for your colleague. I love it when you can make something nice and personal to give to someone. It seems to mean more.

Loving all your cakes too. I can smell them all from here.

Loving the look of the spider cakes.

Hope all is good with you.

Love Jules xx

emma mitchell said...

Love your gorgeous colours on this beautiful card.
Thanks for sharing it with us at anything goes challenge.
Hugs Emma xx

Christine L said...

Fabulous card for our challenge this time.. love that image!

Thanks for sharing at Anything Goes... hope to see you again soon!

Hugs
Christine x