Wednesday, 10 October 2012

Vintage with dies

I'm having a bit of a play with the cosmic shimmer mists at the moment, so here they are again. This time I sprayed them through a key mask. Then I coloured the stamped image with promarkers put the card together and then decided to spray the whole card again. I have had this stamp for a year or two and this is the first time I have got around to using it. I think this is the card it was waiting for LOL!
I'd like to enter it into these challenges:-
Vintage Stamping - anything goes
Crafts and me - anything goes
Simon Says Stamp - dies and/or punches
Fab n Funky - vintage
Divas by design - anything goes

10 comments:

Sue said...

This is lovely, Linby! Love that stamp and great result with the shimmer mist. Sue x

Crafty Chris said...

Beautiful Lynn you are making me jealous talking about playing and I cant get near my stuff, will try this a lovely effect.
Chris x

brenda said...

I knew we would lure you into this one Lynn and what a great card is as well.

Lots of interest using the mists, beautifully coloured and is that a new die I spy along the top ? I don't know what make it is beautifully delicate.

Thanks so much for joining in our first challenge at Vintage Stamping.

B x

Lisa Jane said...

ooh this is gorgeous .. i love the background ..
Thanks for joining us at Diva's
Lisa x

Judith said...

This is gorgeous I love the die cuts thanks for playing at Fab'n'Funky challenges this week hugs Judith x

Ciska said...

What a lovely card and great that you finally got to use your stamp! Thank you for playing along with us @ Fab 'n Funky this week :)

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A beautiful card in great color sheme, love the image. Thanks for joining us at Vintage Stamping Challenge, hope you’ll be back again.

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, gorgeous card

Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby

Shirl said...

She looks so elegant and fancy, love how you have added her to such an amazing background layout.

Thank you for sharing with us at our very first Vintage Stamping Challenge.

Hugs Shirley x x

Paper Profusion said...

Congrats Linby on your selection at Vintage Stamping Challenge. Your card is beautiful with gorgeous detailing elements. Nicola x