Monday, 26 November 2012

B for butterfly

I decided to break open a whole paperpad  after having looked at it for well over a year! It's the Mariposa stack from DCWV. Most of the papers and elements on this card are from the stack apart from the sewing elements which I had left over from cutting out shapes for a card a while ago. the large butterfly in the top right corner is actually an acetate sticker, but the colours were just right for this card.
I'd like to enter this card into the ABC challenge - B is for butterfly.

Be sure to visit Studio 12 at Polkadoodles - Nikki is giving away a fabulous £50 of Polkadoodles goodies to some lucky person this month. All you have to do is follow the blog, mention it on your blog and leave a comment on the post here.

5 comments:

Ellie said...

Such a beautiful creation Lynn. I am so glad you opened up the Mariposa paper pack, it was just perfect for our B is for butterfly challenge at ABC. So happy you decided to play along!

Samantha Elliott said...

What a gorgeous card Linby. The colours are wonderful and glad you finally opened your paper pack to create this. You have two of my favourite features on here....Butterflies and Sewing.
Thanks for visiting me.
Hugs
x

Zippy said...

Thank you for commenting on my blog. Gorgeous card and such lovely colours! I do love the butterflies xxx

Cinzia Gava said...

wow... so many butterflies... perfect for our challenge!!!!thanks for playing with us at ABC Challenge
hugs

Liz McGuire, said...

Totally gorgeous, and perfect for the butterfly challenge at ABC, thanks for joining in.

Liz x