Thursday, 1 November 2012

Beautiful blue

I just got a sampler cd rom "The Tales of Beatrix Potter" as a free gift from C&C members club. So I decided to use it for the challenge on CD Sunday - beautiful blue. I printed a sheet of the borders from the cdrom and two background papers. I then stamped the main image and sentiment using the co-ordinating stamps I already have. I coloured the rabbit with promarkers. I've used the resplendent rectangles dies from spellbinders for the mats and a fancy tag label for the sentiment.
I'd also like to enter this card into
I love Promarkers challenge - cute
Fab 'n' Funky challenge - dies/punches

Well everyone survived my baking at work (see my last post) and we raised £150 for Macmillian. There were some really inventive cakes and we all had a great time, but ate too much!

10 comments:

Christine said...

A beautiful card Linby, love the papers and the die. Your colouring is perfect too. Well done on raising money for MacMillian, a worthy cause.
Thanks for joining us again at CD Sunday.
Christine x
CD Sunday DT

Beryl said...

It's a gorgeous card - great design and lots of sweet bunnies.
Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday.
Beryl xx
CD Sunday DT

Pat K said...

OMGoodness...this is so adorable. I'm a big fan of Beatrix Potter...love the great design.

Thank you so much for joining us at Fab n Funky this week and good luck. hugs,

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Such a cute and gorgeous card.
Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers Cute challenge this week and good luck Ginny X

sue-b said...

Beautiful card Linby, love the Beatrix Potter and beautiful dies. thank you for joining us at Cd Sunday this week.
sue-b xx
CD Sunday DT

WeirdCat said...

Cute card, love the diecuts you've used, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Carol said...

A lovely card with a beautiful blue. Somehow it all looks very 3D.
Thank you for joining in with us at Cd Sunday.
Carol x
CD Sunday DT

Ellie said...

So cute!!The blue and white looks gorgeous together, and love the cute Peter Rabbit images all over!

Cazro said...

Firstly Congratulations on the magnificent amount raised for McMillan.I just love Peter Rabbit, a beautiful card in of course the gorgeous blue shades. thanks so much for sharing with us at CD Sunday Challenges. Caz

Jocelyn said...

I love the Peter Rabbit image and your card is beautifully blue.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT