Friday, 9 November 2012

Bliss



I've been experimenting further with the cosmic shimmer sprays and some basic masking. The first one is a little more of a CAS style and the second one I went in for more of the spraying! I've used a SU stamp set for these cards.
I'd like to enter these into the Papertake Weekly challenge - anything goes and the Crafty Catz challenge - anything goes.
Not getting too much crafting done at the moment as the colder weather makes me want to just curl up on the settee!

6 comments:

Paper Profusion said...

Simplicity can often be best! I especially love the 2nd one with more shimmer spray. Nicola x

brenda said...

I recognise that butterfly Lynn, well I think I do anyway PB ? Either way lovely effects with the mica sprays.

Hope you have a good weekend.

B x

sassy said...

what a fab card love the less is more thanks for sharing it with us here at CRAFTY CATZ....HUGS Sassyx

Sally H said...

Two beautiful cards, Lynn! I love them both! Know what you mean about this sort of weather. I want to see daylight at home too!My lamp is lovely, but it is no substitute for real sunshine!

PaperDaisies said...

Love the techniques you have used to create your cards. Thank you for joining s over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

tilly's crafts said...

gorgeous card, love the effects! Thanks for joining us at CraftyCatz. Kim x