Tuesday, 6 November 2012

Christmas in pink

The theme on CD Sunday this week is Christmas in Pink. I wasn't sure what I was going to do, but thought I might try and colourise a design on the CC Snowman CD rom. Well I didn't need to as this design was already there in pink. I really like the way it turned out, it's a beautiful little rocker card, and so am going to do it for the younger ones as the Christmas card for this year. I cut the buttons using a spellbinder die as I thought it was easier than trying to cut around them, and unlike a punch you get the four holes in the middle too. The snowman is three layers decoupaged.

11 comments:

Mieke said...

I love the book from this snowman :-) Your card is gorgeous!

Christine said...

A super card and perfect for the younger ones to receive at Christmas. Everyone loves The Snowman even adults like me.
Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday again this week.
Christine x
CD Sunday DT

Mistys Mum said...

That is absolutely gorgeous. I love that rocker card shape & it so suits this card. x

Lisa Jane said...

ooh it looks fab - love the rocker design
Lisa x

cotnob said...

I love this rocker card, I've not seen the snowman on a pink card before - he looks fab, just right for a little girl
Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
Pauline X
Guest DT

sue-b said...

He's definitely in the pink and it looks good on him, a beautiful rocker card. thank you for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
sue-b xx
Cd Sunday DT

Beryl said...

Great card - good to see how they look made up. I have this CD but have to confess to not having used it yet as I also bought the ready printed Snowman kit last year and haven't used all that up either.
Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday.
Beryl xx
CD Sunday DT

Jocelyn said...

A great card for little ones, especially as it is a rocker too.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Michelle J M said...

A super rocker card with lovely detail. Michelle x

starcyl said...

Great choice and great card.
Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT

Cazro said...

Fabulous and such fun, a rocker card, I am sure the children will love this Christmas card. Thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday Challenges. Caz