Friday, 30 November 2012

Girly inspired

I used MCS Fab Glam fifties cd rom to make this card.The main dress is one of the digis which I printed and coloured in with promarkers.
I'd  like to enter this card into I love Promarkers challenge - anything goes and Digital Tuesday challenge #188 - girly.

Hello to my new followers - thanks for joining me.

I survived the MRI scan but only just! I do not get claustrophobic, but when they put me in, I just freaked a little inside, I could heart my heart pounding in my ears. I just squeezed my eyes tightly and tried to think of other things.

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

see you have not lost,your unique style hun,love this too bits,super layout too, bless your heart for the lovely comments you have left on my blog massive hugs Cherylxxxxxxxx

Mieke said...

What a great card! Love the pink tones :o)

Amy Johnson said...

too pretty! Thanks for playing the DTC this week!

jenny said...

Beautiful card.......thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers :)

Jenny xx