Sunday, 25 November 2012

Red, green, purple and blue






























Last month I got a "highly desirable" for this card over at Vintage Stamping challenge. So I am entering again.  Now while I resisted getting out a fashion stamp yesterday, today is as they say "another story". I've used a stamp from Crafty Individuals and cut it into two, leaving the text image to go separately on the card. I've coloured the image using aqua markers and edged all the DCWV papers with red and lavender inks. I cut all the buttons and other elements from scraps of  DCWV papers that I had. I am also entering it into the snippets challenge over at Pixies crafty Workshop week 48.

15 comments:

Mieke said...

What a beauty!

Jane Willis said...

Beautiful card, and I love the stamp and the way you've used it

Jane

linda said...

beautiful! i love the background, the colours and all the dies that coordinate so perfectly with the image.
linda

Paper Profusion said...

You've done this beautifully Linby. Wonderful colours / colouring. Nicola x

Sally H said...

It is gorgeous, Lynn. Love everything about it!

Di said...

Wow, this really is gorgeous! Your link to the playground worked fine.........and this little beauty works even better!!

Hugs, Di xx

Jules said...

Hi Linby

Great use of your snippets this week.

I love anything sewing related and that ribbon looks super scrummy!

Have a good week.

Love Jules xx

brenda said...

What a lovely fusion of yummy colours Lynn and so clever how you've incorporated all the fashion elements.

Thanks so much to joining our FlonzCraft Vintage Stamping challenge.

B x

brenda said...

Forgot to say love the new poppy header, goes without saying really.

B x

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A wonderful card with great details. Thanks for joining us at FlonzCraft Vintage Stamping Challenges again.

Irene said...

Your card is absolutely stunning I LOVE it. Brilliant colours and design.
luv
irene
xxxx

Sandra (Stamping For Pleasure) said...

Tres chic Linby xxx

Fancy a chestnut? Got some roasting on the Playground brazier! xxx

Mrs A. said...

Loving those vintage fashion stamps that you are using on your cards at the moment. Especially like this card as they are my kind of colours. Hugs Mrs A.

Elizabeth said...

Lovely snippet card - those ladies are so elegant. Elizabeth xx

scrappymo! said...

Very elegant...great colours!