Thursday, 8 November 2012

Red's for remembrance

I've used a few new things on this card. A poppies mask for the backgroud, Gina K poppies print papers and a stamp from Crafty indviduals, which I have had a while but it hasn't seen ink.
The "Birthday" is from a larger sentiment stamp and I masked it to just get the greeting and the "wishes" is from a warm wishes stamp from Paula Pascale and again I masked the "warm" part so it didn't show.
I'd like to enter this card into these challenges-
Creative Inspirations - Red's for Rembrance
Crafts and Me - reds
Crafty Sentiments - poppies

9 comments:

brenda said...

You know poppies will always please me Lynn, love it. And reminds me I am sure I've got that stamp somewhere gathering dust.

B x

Elaine said...

Hello Linby what a lovely card and such a fabulous image well done and thank you for joining us at The Crafty Sentiments Designs Poppies Challenge this week Hugs Elaine

Jac said...

Wow love that image, great card, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week.

Olivia said...

Great job. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.

NGCARDS said...

This is such a beautiful creation hun! Thanks for playing at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations! XXX

Patricia Garcia said...

Love the RED, nice image...Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Inspirations!!

Hugs,
Patricia

shell said...

Beautiful card hun, thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week.
xxx

Cathy said...

Such a beautiful card. Thank you for joining in this week's Crafty Sentiments Challenge.
Cathy xx

Scrappy Scatty said...

Beautiful card
Thank you for joining us this week over at Crafty Sentiments
Love Jan
xx