Sunday, 2 December 2012

CD Sunday challenge - Oh Christmas Tree and exciting news.........

Morning everyone. I am so excited to have been asked to be a GDT for the month of December for the challenge blog CD Sunday. I do love this challenge blog as it gives me a chance to get out my CDroms and remember what is one them, plus I actually use at least one of them once a week!

The challenge this week is set by Caz and is "Oh Christmas Tree". This is a sponsored challenge from THE ART OF CRAFT and a voucher will be given to the winner who is chosen by Random Organiser.


I made my card using a cd that was free with Cardmaking and Papercraft a few issues ago. I used the "Ditsy Christmas" design by printing the backing paper and digi trees which I then coloured in with promarkers. I cut a resplendent rectangle with mirri card and one on white card for the gourmet rubber stamp greeting the added a few peel offs. I used a pre made stepper card from Hunkydory for the base.

I do hope you can join in, just remember to use something from a CD rom for your work to be eligible. I look forward to visiting you.

7 comments:

Jane Willis said...

Congratulations - I love seeing your CD makes every week and every week I say to my self that I must use my CD stash more often. Look forward to seeing your cards. This one is a brilliant start to the month.

Marina said...

Stunning card - so colourful and Christmassy!

Beryl said...

Welcome to the DT for this month. Lynn.
The great card to start the month off- looks like that was a useful CD to get with the magazine.
Beryl xx

sue-b said...

A beautiful card to start us off this month Lynn, Welcome to the Cd sunday Design team.
sue-b xx
cd sunday dt

Jocelyn said...

Welcome Lynn and what a great start to the month.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Carol said...

Welcome Lynn. Lovely card and I look forward to lots more.
Carol x
CD Sunday DT

Christine said...

Welcome to the team Lynn and a wonderful start to your Guest Spot.
Beautiful card and well done for using the resplendent rectangle with Mirri Card, I have had no success as yet.
Love the stepper card too.
Looking forward to more cards from you.
Christine xx