Monday, 31 December 2012

Don't get in a flap........

What day is it? Today feels like Saturday, but it will be a shock when I have to go to work later in the week LOL!
This is a card I made for a colleague at work. He has cerebral palsy and is not able to make his own drinks so I and others make them for him, he can be quite demanding if we forget! That said he is such an inspiration to all of us how he just gets on with everything.
So that is why I chose the mug template for his card. The stamp is from Ladybug crafts and the sentiment is computer generated.
I'd like to enter this card into Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT challenge - anything goes and Simon Says Stamp - anything goes.
Oh yes, I remember now, it's New Year's Eve- wishing you all a happy and healthy 2013.

6 comments:

Di said...

Oooer, absolutely perfect! Sure to be a huge hit. Love the cat in the flap, took me a minute to twig - I blame the egg nog!

Happy New Year to you too, hugs, Di xx

Lin said...

What a cute idea - thanks so much for sharing your card with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge, Linby!

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is Brilliant Lynn and one of my favourite images !!
It made me chuckle !!
A very Happy New Year to you when it comes.. i am hoping to be organised in 2013!! ( sorry i didn't get your card posted!!)
Hope its a good one when it comes
Lisa x
ps thanks for joining us at LCI

Sally H said...

A fantastic card, Lynn! Hope you had a great New Years Eve and Happy New Year, my friend x

Mrs A. said...

I have that digi too but yet to use it. Shame on me as it is such a cutie. I love your rendition of it and the mug shape is fab. Hugs Mrs A.

Shirley said...

Just popped over to let you know you have won something on
http://ladybugscraftsinkchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/.
Not sure if you had been over to take a look at the winners.

Shirley PB DT