Sunday, 9 December 2012

Frosty Days at CD Sunday challenge

Here is my second GDT for the CD Sunday challenge. This week our challenge is Frosty Days set by Beryl.
I've used My Craft Studio CDRom Christmas with My Craft Studio. If I am honest I bought the cd rom for this image alone! I do love fashion. I printed a second hat box and decoupaged it over the image and then using various glitters and a glue pen went to town on making the image and snow and frost come to life. I used some glitter paper either side of the images. I added some TH glitter twine for more sparkle.
Thanks for looking and if you enter the challenge I will be over to see what you create - can't wait.

7 comments:

Irene said...

A stunning Christms card with a FABULOUS image. I love the decoupage and your sparkly embellishments.
luv
irene
xxxx

Di said...

Crumbs, I have this same topper sitting here on my desk right now - bought already printed and foiled - you did a great job, super card! Hugs, Di xx

Christine said...

A beautiful card Lynn, I love the image and all the glitter and sparkle. Super layout too, the glitter twine adds a perfect finishing touch.
Christine xx

sue-b said...

I can see just why you bought it, that image is gorgeous, beautiful card Lynn and a great layout too.
sue-b xx

Katina said...

What a gorgeous image and card Lin! Love the tinsel trim too - perfect!
xx

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow a gorgeous elegant sparkly card .. so pretty
Lisa x

Beryl said...

I can see why you love this image - that lady is so chic. It's a gorgeous card.
Beryl xx