Saturday, 29 December 2012

It's as plain as black and white

The challenge over on Allsorts challenge blog is "It's as plain as black and white". I was prompted to get out my Gorjuss girl stamps as I had a notebook and diary for Christmas featuring them. I was going to use the packaging on the card, but then it occurred to me that this image would look good in mono, so that idea will have to wait! I coloured her with promarkers and then cut her out using a resplendent rectangle from Spellbinders. I stamped directly onto the card using a combination of Debbi Moore and Lavinia stamps. The sentiment is from Gourmet rubber stamps.
Thanks for looking, hoping to get some crafty time this weekend as it is pouring with rain and not fit to go anywhere.

5 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Beautiful - i love monochrome it always looks fabulous
Lisa x

Tracy said...

Hi Lynn
Fabulous creation, adorable image and design. Love the Mono look too.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

brenda said...

Hi Lynn,

Your card looks lovely in the monochromatic colours and the flowers across the bottom ground it beautifully.

Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.

B x

Sarah said...

This is just gorgeous Lynn. beautiful design. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts for our black & white challenge, good luck x

sparkling stamper said...

Really stunning card!