Monday, 10 December 2012

LIM week 97 - in a row - one layer

The challenge on Less is More this week is "in a row" and it is also one layer week. I've been in London for the weekend so didn't think I would get time to do a card, but I remembered I had this cocktail stamp that Lisa Jane gave to me in the summer with some others and decided it fitted the challenge. I added a little line of sparkle dust and then put some in the glasses, with a hint of green glitter on the leaves.
I think Audrey would approve........here is she is in Madame Tussauds!
We went to see Thriller on Saturday, so I had to take this picture in Madame Tussauds too.
I was prompted to go to Madame Tussauds after a fellow blogger went and shared their photos, I hadn't been since I was a kid. They even have the Olympic athletes........
Well it is the big "50" for me tomorrow! As I sat in what used to be the Planetarium and is now a 4d experience I couldn't quite believe where all the years have gone!

6 comments:

Sue said...

Your card looks great! Sue x

Lisa Jane said...

ooh those champagne glasses look fabulous .. so chic and so very you! Glad they came in useful
Lisa x

Irene said...

A gorgeous CAS card Linby, I love the design and stamp.
luv
irene
xxxx

Kathyk said...

Super card - love the holly on the cocktail stick!

Kathyk

Chrissie said...

Just my kinda card Linby, I'll have a mojito please!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Anne said...

Very chic card, hope your birthday was wonderful