Sunday, 2 December 2012

Penny Black & More monthly challenge


Hello again! As it is the first Sunday in the month I am here this time with my DT card from Penny Black & More challenge. This month the challenge is "your choice". So I have decided to use my newest stamps PB 40-118 New York and for the sentiment 30-103 ...wishes. 
I used pan pastels to create the background, then stamped the image, colouring it with aqua markers.

As usual we have lots of fab prizes over at the blog, so do come and join in, we would love to see you. Just remember no digis, and a stamped image must be the focal point of your card, but you can use any make of stamp.

I'd also like to enter this card into Simon Says Stamp challenge - anything goes.

9 comments:

Sally H said...

Fabulous card, Lynn! Great colouring too!

brenda said...

Goodness me Lynn, what fabulous cards I've missed this week, sorry about that really been feeling under it.

The red one with a butterflies is just stunning, the pink one with poppies equally so and then there is that CAS one with yet another poppy which I think has to be my favourite.

And of course your NY landscape which has a lovely crisp feel to it.

B x

Mieke said...

Great scene and love the shades in the sky.

Irene said...

A fabulous scene, I love the sky.
luv
irene
xxxx

Ellie said...

Fabulous card Lynn. Gorgeous stamp and I love your coloring and how you made the background.

linda said...

wow, i love this; it looks like a watercolour painting! great job with the pan pastels.
linda

Jill said...

gorgeous card Lynn this weeks challenge at PTW was a sketch the anything goes does not start until tomorrow hugs Jill xx

Tracy said...

Hi lynn,
this is gorgeous, beautiful colouring of the background and I love the images.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

susiestacey said...

Hi Lynn, beautiful card, l love the stamp and the background is lovely and soft - just perfect x Susan x