Wednesday, 5 December 2012

Snowflakes

I've used Penny Black wreath made of snowflakes for my entry into Simon Says Stamp challenge. I've used pale blue embossing powder and then for the wreath around the sentiment used some bling. The sentiment is from Paula Pascale.

I went to the hospital today and the good news is that there are some eye exercises I can do to help my balance, and the way I have been feeling is normal! Now I know that it doesn't seem quite as scary although this week I thought I had the Kate Middleton effect feeling very sick in the mornings, luckily I know it isn't from the same cause LOL!

5 comments:

brenda said...

That sounds positive news on the health front Lynn.

A lovely crisp and elegant card.

B x

Leikkaan Mervi said...

Hi Lynn,
beautiful and stylish card;-))m

Merry said...

Glad that you have good news with the eye exercises. Lovely card....such a wonderful image.

cheiron said...

Wonderful card! Love the snowflake wreath, and glad to hear you are feeling better. Thanks for playing along with the Snowflake Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

Sisters Craft Cafe said...

Lovely card and stamping.

I'm inviting you to our blog candy ends 12/19

http://sisterscraftcafe.blogspot.com/2012/12/scc-giveaway.html