Sunday, 16 December 2012

Teddy Bears at CD Sunday

Here I am with another December GDT card for CD Sunday this week. The theme this week is Teddy Bear's which is Wendy P's choice. I decided to make an easel card using elements from a Jem's Designs CDrom called Little Shop Window decoupage, although I chose not to decoupage up in layers in this case. I then put some K&Co emblishments on the card and used a Forever Friends paper for the background.

I do hop you can join us this week, I am really enjoying visiting all the cards. The only thing is I keep discovering new cdroms I need!

6 comments:

Mieke said...

Lovely!

Christine said...

A beautiful easel card Lynn. Love your layout and this CD is a new one to me. Love your embellishments too, K & Co are one of my favourites.
Christine xx

Purple Crazy said...

Fab card Lyn, very pretty, such cute little teddies, x

sue-b said...

Just beautiful Lynn, i love easel cards. Love the layering and buttons.
sue-b xx

Beryl said...

This is lovely Lynn. A great card design. I can so remember when all my teddies used to be lined up like that on the bed - and I'm only talking a few years ago and it was on the spare bed.lol
Beryl xx

M said...

I like the unusual shape of your card and the cute embellishments.
Marina