Sunday, 30 December 2012

Think of a number

This is my last week as December's GDT on CD Sunday challenge. Thanks so much for the ladies inviting me to GDT - I have really enjoyed it. This week the challenge has been set by Carol and it is "Think of a number".
I created this card using a character from the Country Companions Celebrations double disc cdrom. The background is a shamrock image I downloaded from the internet and I tiled it using MCS software. I then enlarged it to make the large one for the mouse to stand against. You might guess the recipient is Irish, so that is why I used the phrase "you're grand".
Here is the bunting I have made to go with the card to decorate his desk.

2 comments:

Beryl said...

I sort of guessed there was an Irish theme before I read your text Lynn. It's a great card and I'm sure Brendan will be chuffed to bits with it.
Beryl xx

Jules said...

Hi Linby

Thank you for entering my little quiz and for putting the banner onto your side bare.

Best of luck!!!

I hope that you have a good Christmas and wish you a great 2013.

Love Jules xx