Monday, 7 January 2013

Christmas snippets

I had some snippets left over from making this card and so together with a sticker I managed to make this smaller card ready for next Christmas. Wow, two resolutions in one, enter snippets challenges more often and get on with Christmas cards! Because I had been lowly doing a few Christmas cards here and there through the year, I actually didn't have too many left to make for last Christmas. so, the plan is to repeat that success in 2013.
Skipping off to the playground now to enter this into Pixies Crafty Snippets #54, I missed out on the egg nog but there were some candy canes left.

7 comments:

Annie said...

Well done you. I have no doubt mine will be made in the last week leading up to next Christmas as always :-)
Hugs,
A x

Mrs A. said...

Just looked st the 1st card and the second one is a brilliant use of all the snippets left over. Hugs Mrs A.

Di said...

Love this card - and as the real Mrs A says, great use of the leftovers from your previous one. Love the quirky hearts which link in so well with the sentiment. Hugs, Di xx

Nikbee said...

A wonderful card. I love the paper.
Nikki x

Juls said...

fabby use of snippits!! Great card!! Hugs Juls

MaggieC said...

A really great snippets card, perfect for the playground. Thank you for your visit today. xx Maggie

Sandra (Stamping For Pleasure) said...

I love that people are still making Christmas cards! Great snippets make Linby. xxx